MONTBLANC PATRON OF ART MAX VON OPPENHEIM 2009 LIMITED 4810 FOUNTAIN PEN MINT
- Brand: Montblanc
- Product Code: PATRON OF ART MAX VON OPPENHEIM 2009 LIMITED 4810 FOUNTAIN PEN
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Pen type: Fountain pen
- Item condition: NEW
- Set: FULL SET
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
MONTBLANC PATRON OF ART MAX VON OPPENHEIM 2009 LIMITED EDITION 4810
FOUNTAIN PEN 18K GOLD M nib/Ag925
Great collectible pen for an avid Montblanc fan!!!
MONTBLANC PATRON OF ART 2009 YEAR MAX VON OPPENHEIM LIMITED EDITION 4810 FOUNTAIN PEN M NIB.
Baron Max von Oppenheim's life was filled with a passion for exploring and discovery, for beauty and the fascination of the Middle East. To honour a man who roamed from Europe to the East the design of the Limited Edition Max von Oppenheim is inspired by the domes of Eastern mosques. Pale grey lacquer inlays on the barrel, made of 925 sterling silver, are reminiscent to the decoration and frescoes of the Middle East while the fountain pen's gold-plated rings recall the famous designs and reliefs from Tell Halaf.
The limited Edition Patron of Art Max von Oppenheim is crowned by the white Montblanc emblem and embellished with a finely engraved Bedouin motif on the rhodium-plated 18 K gold nib.
Limited Edition 4810
Launch: March 2009
Limitation: 4.810 Fountain Pens
• Barrel and cap made of 925 sterling silver with pale grey lacquer inlays
• Gold-plated rings embellished with designs and reliefs from Tell Halaf
• Cap inlaid with Montblanc emblem
• Nib: rhodium-plated 18 K gold nib with engraved Bedouin motif
• Nib size: M (medium)
• Weight: 74.90 grams (approx)
• Country of origin: Germany
It looks great, very elegant, stylish and modern.
Lenght 14.5 cm (approx). Made in Germany.
Complectation: Full set
Condition: NEW! (see pictures carefully)!!!